We are wanting people to help on this journey to design sustainable habits. We have achieved a lot in a short period of time, but have plenty more ahead of us! You can see our current vacancies below:
Sales - Sydney - Dec 2016
We're hunting for a people person to run our sales in Sydney
NZ design institute best awards winner in 2015 for product and packaging design, Method is solving workplace recycling by using design to impact a Social/environmental issue. Our product is redefining what people think of recycling and and how it integrates into modern office fit outs.
Do you have 3+ years experience in sales/account management and have the people skills to help businesses – If you have some of these skills we would love to hear from you:
- Relationship Building – good at coffee dates. A brand ambassador for Method
- Design Lover – understand the impact of good design on daily life.
- Committed to Sustainability – and it importance for the business community.
- A Self Starter – willing to find better ways and challenge traditional assumptions.
- Grit – as a start-up we are you will be constantly challenged and tested – be ready to ride the bumps.
- Customer Focused – want to achieve success for our customers.
- Reward – are you looking for a pay structure that rewards success.
- A licence – and car.
Think you could be a good fit?